It's 10 PM on June 7th and I'm excited. I have an 8AM flight tomorrow morning to Boston. Seth is picking me up at Logan and my annual Cape Cod Classic weekend will begin! 54 holes of golf in 3 days (maybe a few more). The usual suspects will be there, and a few new faces too. Seth will be barking orders at everyone and nobody will pay attention. The golf will be a blast. The courses will be awesome. There will be lots of close matches and lots of stories to go along with them. A few dollars will change hands. There will be some card games and pizza and beer. It will be a great time to catch up with old friends while playing my favorite game. It will be a great time whether I pay good or bad. And it will be over too soon.
Bags are packed I'm ready to go! Cape Cod Classic 2012 here I come...
No comments:
Post a Comment